Located on the historic Eden Valley Orchards and Voorhes Mansion property in Southern Oregon, Edenvale is the Rogue Valley’s premier winery. We produce classic wines, estate-grown pear cider and are the venue for a variety of memorable events.
Eden Valley Orchards is an example of the old and new in a synergistic blend. Revitalizing pear-producing land to include vineyards and creating premium wine and cider production, the business is committed to sustainable agriculture, historic preservation, and agricultural education in the heart of Southern Oregon’s wine country.
Our Tasting Room
Located in Medford, Oregon, wine lovers and history buffs alike will enjoy visiting the EdenVale Winery facility, Tasting room and Visitor Center alongside our historic Voorhies Mansion property and gardens.
In addition to our summer music series every Sunday afternoon, EdenVale Winery is host to a variety of exciting events open to the community. Some upcoming events include:
- EdenVale’s Wine Club Pickup Party, February 11th
- Valentine’s Day Dinner and Music featuring Sonny Kanahele, February 14th
- Annual Crab Feed, February 18th
- Rogue Suspects Concert, February 24th
- The Winery Comedy Tour, March 11th
- Rise and Shine Yoga, May 7th
- Clayfolk Spring Show & Sale, May 13th